Powered by Blogger.

'Twilight' Success Puts Focus On Kristen Stewart In 'Cake Eaters'

    When Kristen Stewart sat down with Larry Carroll during the press junket for her movie "The Cake Eaters" she explained how hard it is to play a character suffering from the nerve disease Friedreich's ataxia.

    "The only way that I could imitate the physical aspects is literally to just do an impersonation; I don't know what it feels like, I could never say that I would," she admitted. "There's more responsibly than just your own self-inflicted care for the character. So I spoke to girls that Mary Stuart put me in contact with [who suffer from Friedreich's ataxia], I got to know their families, one of them specifically a lot. They are so unbelievably brave and honest. ... They are willing to enjoy life, while everyone around them just wants to pity them."

    Click here to read more.


    Source: MTV

Post Title

'Twilight' Success Puts Focus On Kristen Stewart In 'Cake Eaters'


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/success-puts-focus-on-kristen-stewart.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive