Powered by Blogger.

Taylor Lautner to Robert's fans: "Don't hate on me too much"

    Marc Malkin from E! Online has an article about Taylor Lautner's interview yesterday with blogtalkradio, he made a suggestion to the fans to guarrantee that all for movies get made, "I’m telling fans to go see New Moon at least one more time than you saw Twilight and all will be good."

    He agrees with co-star Kristen Stewart that the foruth book of the Twilight Saga "Breaking Dawn" will get a green light from the studio. "Now that I've seen this kind of passion and dedication in the fans, I wouldn't see a reason [Breaking Dawn] wouldn't happen," Lautner said.
    Taylor is currently in Vancouver rehearsing for the sequel "New Moon" with co-stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Nikki Reed and director Chris Weitz. The cameras will start rolling sometime next week.

    Taylor is geeting ready for his role as Jacob Black in New Moon but also admitted that he's a little nervous because the competition between Team Edward and Team Jacob in New Moon gets stronger and will likely reach new levels of hysteria.

    "I'm getting a little nervous, but I'm so thankful for the fans and even those Robert Pattinson/Edward fans. I know we wouldn't…be here filming New Moon and [then] filming Eclipse if it wasn't for them."

    And his message for the Team Edward fans: "Don't hate on me too much. I love you, guys."

    Source: E! Online

Post Title

Taylor Lautner to Robert's fans: "Don't hate on me too much"


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/taylor-lautner-to-robert-fans-hate-on.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive