Powered by Blogger.

Twilight DVD: Comic Con 2008


    Yep, I was there at Comic-Con 2008 to witness “Twilight” taking over pop culture. At the time, MTV News had been reporting on it for about six months, and “Twilight Tuesdays” were in full swing, but whenever I’d mention the upcoming movie to other journalists, I’d usually get blank stares. They were there to cover “Watchmen” or “The Spirit” or “Star Trek” - but once the line of Twilighters wrapped around the San Diego Convention center, Stephenie Meyer’s vampire phenomenon suddenly became a whole lot harder to ignore.

    From a personal point of view, the coolest thing about this bonus footage is that I was lucky enough to stand backstage with the cast, right near that camera. I spoke with the stars and watched them all run out onstage to see 7000 fans screaming their names. Just before the part where you see Taylor Lautner going out there, he confided in me that he was very nervous. But they were all so genuinely happy to be there. Click here to read more.

    Source: MTV

Post Title

Twilight DVD: Comic Con 2008


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/twilight-dvd-comic-con-2008.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive