Powered by Blogger.

Seenit.co.uk interview with Rob, Kristen and Cam

    Seenit.co.uk posted an interview with Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Cam Gigandet.

    KRISTEN

    Did you ever get scared while filming?

    No, there were a hundred people standing around! (Laughs) It’s high stakes and to stay in such a charged energy all day is exhausting. Acting scared is very tiring! The first scene we did was the last scene of the movie. It’s like the climax of the scene. It happens in a ballet studio. And that was the first week right off the bat. So many things happened with my character. The whole arc basically comes down in that one moment and I’m trying to psyche myself up before the first take – and I’m supposed to walk into the room and start this crazy fight scene and I almost passed out! It can be quite draining.

    ROBERT

    Was there something that you did to convince them you were the one?

    I don’t know. I just went in and I had a connection with Kristen. I think it was because I so expected it to be different to how it turned out and expected the girl who played Bella to be so different to Kristen, that I was so genuinely shocked when she did her performance. I just thought it was going to be a real damsel in distress actress. And I couldn’t pretend to be the Prince Charming to some dippy girl! Not that that is how the book is. But I thought that was how the film would turn out. And of course Kristen is tough, smart and a good actress, and so it completely changed my opinion and so I ended up playing him as a kind of a wreck. That was how that happened.

    Click HERE to read the rest of the interview

    SOURCE: Seenit.co.uk

Post Title

Seenit.co.uk interview with Rob, Kristen and Cam


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/seenitcouk-interview-with-rob-kristen.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive