Powered by Blogger.

LivingTV UK caught up with Rob and Kristen

    LivingTV UK posted a short interview of Kristen and Rob during their European Tour.

    “I’m overwhelmed every single time,” says an incredulous looking Robert Pattinson. The subject this budding heartthrob is discussing is the screaming fans that greet his every premiere appearance – and he’s really not getting used to it. “I don’t know why I’m not getting used to it because it’s happening everywhere we go,” he adds with a laugh, “but I don’t think anyone can.” Click here to read more.


    Source: LivingTV.co.uk
    Photo Credit: starpulse.com

Post Title

LivingTV UK caught up with Rob and Kristen


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/livingtv-uk-caught-up-with-rob-and.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive