Powered by Blogger.

'Twilight' Exclusive: Taylor Lautner Talks About His Campaign To Stay On 'New Moon'

    MTV News has an exclusive interview with Taylor Lautner and his battle to star as Jacob Black in New Moon.

    BEVERLY HILLS, California — Over the last few weeks "Twilight" Nation has been thrown into disarray, first over the appointment of a new director, Chris Weitz, for the sequel and then by rampant rumors that 16-year-old Taylor Lautner is going to be similarly replaced. (One bright light of the week: We just named Twilighters, collectively, the Woman of 2008.) On Wednesday night, Lautner spoke exclusively with MTV News and insisted that reports of his demise have been greatly exaggerated.

    "I have been working out. I've been working out since the day we finished filming 'Twilight.' I just weighed myself today; I've put on 19 pounds," the noticeably larger Lautner told us, promising that he'll be big enough to fit Stephenie Meyer's physical description of Jacob Black in "New Moon" when cameras begin rolling in 12 weeks. "I'm guaranteeing Weitz 10 more [pounds] by filming. I get to meet Chris on Friday, in two days, so I'm excited. I'm going to have lunch with him." Read more.

    Photo Credit: MTV

    Source: MTV News

Post Title

'Twilight' Exclusive: Taylor Lautner Talks About His Campaign To Stay On 'New Moon'


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/exclusive-taylor-lautner-talks-about.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive