Powered by Blogger.

Rosario Dawson Envisions “Twilight” Holiday

    Seems like Rob's future co-star is now a Twilight Fangirl. Here's an article from Celebrity-Gossip.net.

    Miss Dawson recently told press that she’ll probably spend most of her time reading books from the “Twilight” series rather than hanging out with her family.

    “My dad is going to hate me, because I spend zero time with him, reading these books. I actually made a vow to myself not to buy the second, third and fourth book until Thursday, because that’s when I’ll be done with all this press, and I’ll be able to read over Christmas vacation.”

    Rosario also confessed that she may have a slight crush on “Twilight” hunk Robert Pattinson, who she’ll be starring alongside in the upcoming flick “Parts Per Billion.” Click here to view pictures.

    Source: Celebrity-Gossip.net
    Photo Credit: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com

Post Title

Rosario Dawson Envisions “Twilight” Holiday


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/rosario-dawson-envisions-twilight.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive