Powered by Blogger.

Emma Watson on Twilight: "God, it's massive!"

    AOL moviefone interviewed Emma watson about her new movie 'Tale of Despereaux'. Here's what she has to say about the Twilight phenomenon.

    5. What's your take on all the buzz surrounding 'Twilight,' which stars 'Potter' alum Robert Pattinson?

    God, it's massive! I have no idea! I haven't seen it, so I can't really comment, but I'm just gob smacked by the amount of hype and publicity that it's getting. It's incredible. I mean, I'm so happy for Rob -- he must be over the moon. I'm so happy that everything's so successful for him -- it's amazing.

    Click here to read more.

    Source: moviefone.com
    Photo Credit: Jason LaVeris, Film Magic

Post Title

Emma Watson on Twilight: "God, it's massive!"


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/emma-watson-on-twilight-it-massive.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive