Powered by Blogger.

'Twilight' Star Kristen Stewart Struggles To Cope With Newfound Fame

    Twilight actress Kristen Stewart is struggling to cope with her newfound fame because she has yet to adjust to crazed fans recognizing her on the street.

    The 18-year-old was catapulted into the spotlight with co-star Robert Pattinson when the epic Vampire love story stormed into international box offices last month. But Stewart admits their sudden success is overwhelming.

    She says, "I'm really not good at it. Some people are great at it. It's like the other side of the job. I can't believe I have to do it. It makes it easier because I'm really proud of the movie and I'm a fan of the book as well.

    "It's weird to see people mainly my age flipping out over Rob walking into the room. He shifts in his seat and they all just go crazy. It's a little daunting."

    Source: Starpulse.com

Post Title

'Twilight' Star Kristen Stewart Struggles To Cope With Newfound Fame


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/star-kristen-stewart-struggles-to-cope.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive