Powered by Blogger.

Taylor Lautner Gaining Weight to Save Twilight Job

    Taylor Lautner is packing on the pounds in the hopes of convincing Twilight producers he should return in the sequel, New Moon, as a bigger and more mature werewolf Jacob Black.

    "I have been working out. I've been working out since the day we finished filming Twilight. I just weighed myself today; I've put on 19 lbs.," Lautner told MTV on Wednesday night at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association's Salute to Young Hollywood party.

    Although Summit Entertainment has yet to give him the job, Lautner, 16, is the overwhelming favorite among fans to return over reported candidate Michael Copon of Scorpion King 2, according to a PEOPLE poll. Click here to read more.

    Source: People Magazine

    Photo Credit: Charley Gallay / Getty

Post Title

Taylor Lautner Gaining Weight to Save Twilight Job


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/taylor-lautner-gaining-weight-to-save.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive