Powered by Blogger.

Popstar's Sam Bradley Interview

    Popstar sat down with Sam Bradley, who co-wrote "Never Think" with Rob Pattinson.

    PopStar: You went to both the LA and the London premiere of Twilight. What was that like?

    Sam Bradley: I expected craziness in LA and that was what it was. That was the first time I watched the film and it was very exciting. In comparison to the London one I honestly didn’t expect all the pandemonium. There were thousands of people and it was so cool because I got to go with my friends.

    Click here to read the rest of the interview.

Post Title

Popstar's Sam Bradley Interview


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/popstar-sam-bradley-interview.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive