Powered by Blogger.

Interview with Kristen during the Twilight European Tour

    Interview for Irish Cinema



    Interviews from European press tour (Audio)


    "I really love her [Natalie Portman]. I really, really admire her. She walked into a hotel once that I was in and this doesn't happen usually, I literally was just like 'oh my god!' She was just so casual. She just walked in and said hi to somebody. She knew that everybody would recognize her or whatever so she just very discreetly came in and said hi and then tipped out. And I was just like, 'oh my god! like I can't even...GOD!' Like I can't even believe that she just comes in like it's nothing. She doesn't realize how people...yeah, she's really REALLY amazing. I really love her."

    "The normal thing to do for most actors who just want to get money and fame is to capitalize on this and jump on the next big film that came around. Most big commercial studio movies are just frames with no painting in the middle. It's like a good idea but there's nothing in it. I'm not gonna do that. I really don't care."

    "I think I'm down to earth. I don't really know. It's a job. This is such a job. And this part of it is so hard. Like most people just wallow in this and just love it. Every opportunity to talk about themselves, they just LOVE IT. And it makes me like...the feeling of impending doom is so overwhelming. I'm pretty family-oriented. I don't live in Hollywood. LA is very spread out. It's not like a city. I live way outside, I live in the Valley with my family still. I just go away sometimes to make movies and then sometimes I go away to talk about them to people. It's really not that big of a deal."

    "Acting is an outlet. It's something to sort of throw yourself at. I mean, if I didn't have that, I would have something else that gave me the same feeling. I write a little bit, but not for anybody else. I have meager little scratchings. I take pictures. Really, acting sort of caters to everything else in my life. It's just analyzing things from a different perspective. And I would do that if I didn't have a medium for it. I would just do it in other ways. If acting is acting it's lying. And that's not something I'm ever able to do. It's just a way of thinking about life, and that's something you do every day. So to say if anybody's a better actor than anybody else, that's like saying they're better at being human. Or better at living."


    Source

Post Title

Interview with Kristen during the Twilight European Tour


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/interview-with-kristen-during-twilight.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive