Powered by Blogger.

Paris Hilton denies rumors that she is dating Rob Pattinson

    According to an article from the National Ledger, Paris Hilton clears up the rumors that she is dating Rob Pattinson. The two were spotted together at the Vanity Fair Oscars after-party last February 22.

    "I keep getting asked if I'm dating Rob, and the answer is no," Paris, 28, tells Life & Style. "Yes, I did meet him at a party, but that's it. I do love Twilight, though, and I think Robert's a great actor and very nice."

    Click here to read more.

    Source: National Ledger

Post Title

Paris Hilton denies rumors that she is dating Rob Pattinson


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/paris-hilton-denies-rumors-that-she-is.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive