Powered by Blogger.

Robert Pattinson Didn't Think His Body Was Cut Out For Twilight

    Rob Pattinson told Entertainmentwise.com that he didn't think his body was fit enought for his role as Edward Cullen in Twilight.

    "I read the book and I thought, well, there is no point in going in," he told entertainmentwise.com. "And I thought, I'm not going to go to the gym for one thing and so I'm already ruled out because he's meant to have an amazing body too."

    Click here to read more.

    Source: RadarOnline

Post Title

Robert Pattinson Didn't Think His Body Was Cut Out For Twilight


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/robert-pattinson-didn-think-his-body.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive