Powered by Blogger.

Kristen Stewart interview for European press tour



    "Usually I come in and sit down at round tables in America and they look at me like 'What is wrong with you?!' Just because I don't fit...NOBODY fits into the frame that typical Hollywood young actresses do, but they TRY to. I mean, they try to be this thing...try to memorize answers and make everybody happy. That's like so horrifying and scary to me. So when you're NOT that, you get criticized for it. You get criticized for being honest and criticized for being nervous. So that's kind of annoying. I do a whole day of press and then I get calls from publicity people that are like, 'you might want to be a little bit more bubbly'. And I'm like, 'no.....no'. People get very upset in the States. It's weird. Fans of the book especially. They don't understand me. Which is fine. I guess it doesn't really matter who I am, it just matters that they like the movie."

    "What makes me nervous is talking about the movie and talking to people and hoping that I don't really piss people off. Because that's what I tend to do when I do interviews. I really don't understand it. So that's what makes me quite nervous. And then people get pissed off BECAUSE I'm nervous, so it's really a no-win situation."

    "I don't know if they don't see how excited I am. They think that I'm unappreciative. I can only do a film if, for whatever reason, I feel so compelled by it that the thought of not doing it and the thought of doing it at the same time makes me want to throw up. I don't know...they think that I'm very blasé about it. Which is CRAZY! I just don't get it. I think that they'd rather see me go up and be like 'EDWARD CULLEN IS SO HOT!' That's not what the story is about. I'm not talking about everybody. This is really gonna...oh god. Anytime I say anything it's gonna be the wrong thing to say."

    SOURCE

Post Title

Kristen Stewart interview for European press tour


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/kristen-stewart-interview-for-european.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive