Powered by Blogger.

Robert Pattinson Pulled a Muscle Lifting Kristen Stewart

    "Robert Pattinson pulled a muscle when he lifted up his co-star Kristen Stewart.
    The pair star together in new vampire flick Twilight.
    But Pattinson insists that, unlike his character in the movie, he doesn't have superhuman strength.
    He reveals, "There was a moment where I pulled my hamstring when I was lifting Kristen up.
    "That was very superhero like - or not. It was funny but I was so embarrassed, especially because I was surrounded by all these super cool stunt guys."

Post Title

Robert Pattinson Pulled a Muscle Lifting Kristen Stewart


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/robert-pattinson-pulled-muscle-lifting.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive