Powered by Blogger.

Ashley Greene: From Jacksonville to Hollywood

    "You found Alice! Oh my Gosh!" Those were Stephenie Meyer's words during her interview with Los Angeles Times, when she saw a picture of Ashley Greene.

    Jacksonville.com has an article about Ashley Greene's humble rise to fame. Despite the glamour of L.A. and the fame she's now enjoying eversince she landed the role as Alice Cullen in the blockbuster phenomenon, Twilight, Ashley remains attached to her roots and still misses Jacksonville a lot. She still finds her success surreal.

    "When she left Jacksonville, Ashley Greene was 17, with a semester left in school but enough credits to graduate. She headed for California to share an apartment with a couple of other aspiring actresses from Jacksonville. And she had the support of her parents, Joe, who owns a concrete construction business, and Michele, who works for an insurance company.

    "I think it was more gutsy for my parents than it was for me," she says. "It was what I wanted to do; it seemed logical to me. But my parents, for them to think, 'Oh yeah, we'll support you doing that at 17' - that was a gutsy move for them. A lot of parents thought they were crazy, but they trusted me."

    At first her mother went to California for a couple of weeks to help her get set up: water, power, that kind of thing. "I had no idea what any of that stuff was," Greene says. "You don't realize how easy it is living with your parents."
    Read More.


    Photo Credit: ashley-greene.com

Post Title

Ashley Greene: From Jacksonville to Hollywood


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/ashley-greene-from-jacksonville-to.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive