Powered by Blogger.

Robert Pattinson: I like strong, crazy women

    Twilight star Robert Pattinson has revealed he likes women who are slightly crazy.
    The former Harry Potter star has been catapulted into the highest stratum of teen heartthrobdom after landing the lead role of Edward in the new teen vampire movie - but while he can have his pick of women now, he told Closer magazine recently that he finds himself attracted to the slightly odd ones.
    He explained: “The stuff I find attractive in women, I always regret finding attractive.
    “I always like a kind of madness in a woman, and when they are really, really strong. And they’re the worst - mental, strong women!
    “But I like it when they hate me right from the beginning.”

    SOURCE

Post Title

Robert Pattinson: I like strong, crazy women


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2008/12/robert-pattinson-i-like-strong-crazy.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive